PSU sponsored a two-day Seminar on Government Procurement Reform Act (RA 9184) and Its Implementing Rules and Regulations on August 11-12, at the Audio Visual Room of PSU-Main, Lingayen, Pangasinan. Among its prominent speakers are DBM Regional Director Nenita Failon, DBM Asst. Director Estrella Mandap, Mr. Ryan Milanes and COA Service Chief Engr. Orlando Soco. Also present are key officials of PSU headed by Dr. Dexter R. Buted, University President.
- 𝐏𝐒𝐔-𝐀𝐂𝐂 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐐𝐖𝐒 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
- 𝐏𝐒𝐔-𝐀𝐂𝐂’𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
- PSU-ACC Achieves 3rd place in the Essay and Oratorical Competition and 1st place in the Poster-Slogan-Making Contest in the Celebration of Statistics Month
- PSU chooses the top athletes in a two-day university tryout
- TOWARD A CULTURE OF QUALITY WORKPLACE: PSU-ACC PUSHES FOR 5S IMPLEMENTATION
No comments to show.