After the successful conduct of the Supreme Student Council (SSC) Election, an oath-taking ceremony was held last November 11, 2021, together with the SSC Coordinator, Dr. Lorena F. Aquino, SSC Adviser, Ms. Cheryl A. De Castro, and SSC Co-Adviser, Mr. Jan Michael A. Fernandez. Campus Executive Director, Dr. Roy C. Ferrer gave the newly-elected officers an inspirational speech focusing on the importance of being a student leader. Indeed, this event was a success as the new student leaders of the campus wholeheartedly pledge in promoting better leadership in themselves. Congratulations to the newly elected officers!
- PSU-ACC Library Celebrates National Book Week with Book Scene Contest
- PSU-ACC Students Plant Trees and Clean Up Mangrove Park
- Values Restoration Program: A New Initiative to Instill Core Values and Recognize Model Employees at PSU-ACC
- Staying Healthy and Happy at PSU-ACC: A Health and Wellness Program
- PSU-ACC Students Show Their Environmental Awareness Through Essay and Poster-Slogan Contests